How to adjust the size and layout of a Template
Customize your document templates even further using our built-in page dimensions. We’ve expanded the number of pre-built templates beyond just tombstones. The following dimensions are now available with just the click of a button:
Create tombstones, full-page documents, banners, and more infusing your brand and design standards with real-time data stored across your databases.
- Navigate to the Documents App
- Select Manage Templates. Design permission is needed in order to access this feature.
- On the far right-hand side of the screen, select Page.
- In the Dimensions drop-down, select one of the pre-built canvas sizes or select custom to assign unique width and height parameters.
- Enter the desired width and height. You have the ability to enter any whole number within the range of 50 to 1200 pixels per inch (PPI).
- If you would like to adjust the layout appearance from portrait to landscape, click the Swap arrows in the Custom Dimensions view. This will swap the position of the current width and height dimensions. Click Set and the appearance will adjust automatically.
As always, templates will scale automatically at export based on the page layout and dimensions selected within the export view.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any feedback on product enhancements or additional questions, email the team at PitchlySupport@pitchly.com.