How to add a new field to an existing database.
To add a new field to an existing database, a user must have Admin level account permission.
- Navigate to the Manage Database screen.
- Select, Add Field.
- Enter a field name.
- Select a field type.
- Enter a description (optional). The field description will appear under the field name when users are entering new database records.
- If this field should be mandatory in order to enter a new record, click the required checkbox.
- If this field is a number field, you can assign it to be an auto-increment field and automatically populate.
- If a drop-down filed type is selected, enter the choices that should appear in the drop-down list.
- If a reference field type is selected, choose the database that should be referenced from the drop-down list.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any feedback on product enhancements or additional questions, email the team at PitchlySupport@pitchly.com.